MacCarthy’s Interiors can deliver to customers located in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
In stock items will usually be dispatched within 3 working days using the GLS courier service. As we ship from multiple warehouses your delivery may arrive in separate consignments with separate tracking numbers.
Delivery charges are between €6 and €40. The exact delivery charge will be clearly stated at the shopping cart checkout stage. This calculation will take into consideration the size and weight of the item in your basket.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
If your product is in stock your order will be typically delivered within 3 – 7 working days. *
*Delivery lead times might be slightly longer as a result of Covid restrictions, increased demand and social distancing measures required in our warehouse facility.
You can choose delivery to your private home address or any other address. Please note that you must provide an Eircode and mobile number.
From when you place your order and until delivery takes place, you can expect the following notifications:
- On completing your online order, we will send you an order confirmation by email.
- Once your order is packed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order including your invoice.
- When your order has arrived at our distribution centre, you will receive an SMS and/or email confirming when delivery will take place and tracking information.
- On the day of delivery GLS will confirm by SMS that your delivery is on its way.
RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY
When receiving your delivery, please:
- Make sure that the number of boxes/packages matches the number on the delivery sheet
- Inspect all boxes/packaging for any obvious damage
If the number of boxes/packages is less than expected, advise the driver that there is a shortage. Any discrepancies, no matter how minor, should be reported immediately to MacCarthy’s Interiors Customer service
Please note that as a customer you have 14 days in which to make a claim regarding missing parts or packages. We suggest that you go through the entire delivery as soon as you have received your order.
If the boxes/packages seem damaged, we recommend that you:
- Refuse the delivery and sign the paperwork with 'Refused due to damage'
- Accept the delivery, notify the delivery person and sign for the goods clearly writing “Damaged” on the delivery paperwork
- Or take a photo of the packing before unwrapping the item(s)
This way we can identify the reasons for the damage and prevent such incidents in the future.
In all cases, email MacCarthy’s Interiors Customer service within 24 hours to report the problem.